South Africa Accommodation Cape Coast
West2Wild Coast lists South Africa accommodation round the Cape Coast - from the West Coast to the Wild Coast including major destinations such as Cape Town, Stellenbosch, Hermanus, Knysna, Addo Elephant Park, Jeffreys Bay and Port Elizabeth as well as many other places of beauty and interest on the South African coast.
Using this site
Places with accommodation on this site have been grouped into regions as will be seen from the menu below. Click on any shaded region to go to the page for that region (the link will turn orange on mouse over). This page will present with a list of accommodations and, at the top, a Map tab. Click on this to see a map of the distribution of establishments in the region.
Alternatively, you may click Accommodation in the green menu at the top and select any region.
- ADDO, Kirkwood, Colchester
- AGULHAS, Struis Bay, Napier, Arniston
- CALEDON, Bot River, Elgin, Grabouw
- CAPE TOWN
- Bellville, Durbanville, Parow
- Blouberg, Milnerton, Melkbosstrand
- Camps Bay
- Constantia, Muizenberg
- Gardens, Oranjezicht, Tamboerskloof
- Green Point
- Hout Bay
- Newlands, Rondebosch, Woodstock
- Sea Point
- Simons Town, Fish Hoek, Noordhoek
- CERES, Wolseley, Tulbagh
- EAST LONDON, Gonubie, Kidds Beach
- GANS BAY, De Kelders, Stanford
- GEORGE, Herolds Bay, Victoria Bay
- JEFFREYS BAY
- KLEINMOND, Bettys Bay, Pringle Bay
- MOSSEL BAY, Hartenbos, Groot/Klein Brak, Dana Bay
- PAARL, Wellington
- PLETTENBERG BAY
- PORT ALFRED
- PORT ELIZABETH, Summerstrand, Humewood
- RIVERSDALE, Albertinia, Malgas
- ROBERTSON, Ashton, Bonnievale, McGregor
- SOMERSET WEST
- ST FRANCIS, Cape St Francis, Oyster Bay
- STILL BAY, Jongensfontein
- STRAND, Gordons Bay
- TSITSIKAMMA, Storms River
- WEST COAST, Langebaan, Paternoster
- WILD COAST
Cathy Milner will be teaching a painting course in the Karoo town of Nieu Bethesda. She is an...
Thirteen renowned farm gardens will be open daily. Numerous additional treats include a Sunday jazz...