Summerwood Stellenbosch Accommodation
About Summerwood Stellenbosch Accommodation
Summerwood Guest House was built in 1904 for Willem Petrus and Maria De Villiers and the called the house “La Paix” (which means “peace” in French). Willem is a direct descendant from Jacob (Jacques) de Villiers, one of the three De Villiers Brothers who came with the French Hugenotes in 1689 to settle in de Cape. Together Willem and Maria had ten children and in honour to them we haved named the rooms after them and their children.
Our rooms are spacious and are charmingly and tastefully decorated all with en-suite bathrooms. Bathroom includes shower and bath.
Our ground floor rooms have their own private patio area.
Facilities in rooms
General facilities and services
Directions to Summerwood Stellenbosch Accommodation
GPS : 33° 56' 7.31" S / 18° 52' 40.56" E
From Cape Town
Use the Google Map below to get directions from any point of departure. These results will be printable.
Rates may vary and reduced rates may apply to additional persons. All rates are indicative only, may be seasonal and are subject to change without notice.